In the two years we have been running CELTA courses at ACE TEFL, we have trained over 200 teachers, all of whom successfully completed their CELTA course with amazing results: four out of ten of our past trainees got a Grade B, while two out of ten got a Grade A!
To give more teachers the chance to get this internationally recognised qualification, we are launching a scholarship competition: the winner will receive a 50% discount on the tuition fees of our intensive CELTA Online course in August 2023.
To enter the competition, please complete the quiz below by 12 pm on Sunday 30 July.
Please check the terms and conditions below:
- Competition entries must be submitted using this form by 12:00 pm (midday) EEST on Sunday 30 July.
- Results will be announced on Monday 31 July.
- The prize is a 50% scholarship on the tuition fees for the ACE TEFL full time online CELTA course starting on 7 August 2023 and ending on 1 September 2023. Thus, the winner’s tuition fee will be 540 EUR and the total fee, including theCambridge assessment fee of 300 EUR, will be 840 EUR.
- The course runs every day (Monday to Friday) from 10 am to 6 pm EEST.
- The scholarship cannot be transferred to a different course.
- The winner will be notified by ACE TEFL on Monday 31 July and, then, the winner must complete the application process by August 3rd. If the winner does not complete the application process by the stated date, ACE TEFL reserves the right to transfer the scholarship to a runner-up.
- ACE TEFL will use the following criteria to judge entries: accuracy of language use; accuracy of answers; task achievement (relating to whether all questions have been answered as well as relevance of answers given).
- The judges’ decisions are final.
Start your DELTA in May and complete it by December!
We are offering more DELTA Online courses for all modules, starting in May. You can choose to start with Module One or Module Two or do all Modules in combination.
Module One sessions are once a week, every Thursday, while Module Two sessions are on Satrurday afternoons.
Module Three can be done at any time you choose, as at ACE TEFL this is a one to one course desiged specifically for you, taking into account the specialism you have selected.
Please note that our DELTA Online programme does not require that you should find a local tutor: our tutors will support and guide you and you can use your own face to face classes or our online classes for your Module Two teaching practice.
Don’t forget, at ACE TEFL our success rate so far has been close to 80% for Module One and 100% for Modules Two and Three and our rating on the independent celtadelta.com site, based on past trainee reviews, is 99%.
Please visit our dedicated DELTA pages for details and to download an application form:
Registration has now started for our summer CELTA courses. Both fully online and face to face course options are available!
These are intensive, four-week courses with daily attendance (Monday to Friday) on the following dates:
– 5 June – 30 June
– 3 July – 28 July
–7 August – 1 September
You can choose to attend either a face to face course with us in Athens or a fully online course. No matter what type of course you select, you can expect the same high standard that our trainees have always enjoyed, as well as excellent resources and facilities, lots of personal support, really affordable fees and early bird discounts.
Don’t forget, at ACE TEFL our success rate so far has been 100% and our rating on the independent celtadelta.com site, based on past trainee reviews, is 99%.
Please visit our dedicated CELTA pages for details and to download an application form:
The DELTA Module Two results for the December 2022 session have just come out. Our amazing students have done very well once again, with half of them getting a Merit for Modules Two and Three and one getting a DIstinction for Module One!
As usual, 100% of our DELTA Module Two and DELTA Module Three students passed. Module One was more challenging this year, but still 75% of our students were successful.
New part-time DELTA courses for all Modules start in May and full-time DELTA courses start in July. Apply now to secure a place!
As of February 13th, we will be offering an additional part-time online DELTA Module Two course this season, which will run every Monday afternoon: 2 pm – 6.30 pm UTC.
Participants will be able to complete their Module Two assessment by September 2023. The course can be taken in combination with our DELTA Module One course starting on February 23rd, and/or the DELTA Module Three one-to-one course starting in February or September, so as to complete all DELTA Modules by December 2023.
Alternatively, you can choose to do Module Two now and start working on either of the other two Modules when you have completed it.
The DELTA Module Two course at ACE TEFL offers:
– 125 contact hours comprising input sessions and group tutorials
– 15+ hours of one-to-one sessions with your tutor
– 100+ hours of additional asynchronous input online
– Free access to an online library of resources you can use for your assignments and lessons
– The option to do your teaching practice either online or face to face
If you are thinking of doing a CELTA or DELTA course but are not sure what is involved, join our online Q&A sessions on 4 December and ask our experienced tutors anything you like! Here are some of the questions we often get asked:
✓ Who recognises the CELTA and the DELTA?
✓ How long will it take me to complete it?
✓ Is there a difference between fully online courses and face-to-face courses?
✓ Should I do a part-time course or a full-time course?
✓ Will it cost me a lot of money?
✓ How will the CELTA or the DELTA help me professionally?
No registration is required, you can just drop in: