- Are you looking for work in Athens, Greece?
- Do you speak excellent English and Greek?
- Do you have good people skills?
- Are you an expert user of Microsoft Office?
Then you may be the person we’re looking for! Check the details below and we hope to hear from you soon.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Contract: Full time
Location: ACE TEFL, 138 Solonos Street, Athens 10677
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
Reception: welcoming students and visitors and answering queries
Email: monitoring school’s email account; answering general queries; keeping records of email communications; redirecting and following up emails
Telephone: answering phone calls
Other admin duties: scheduling and monitoring appointments and classes
What we’re looking for
The following experience, skills and behaviours are essential for this role and form the selection criteria for shortlisting:
- Time management and organisation
- Ability to pick up new systems and processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Very good oral communication skills and good written communication skills in Greek
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Commited to supporting equal opportunity and diversity
- Meticulous about confidentiality
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Completed secondary education
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency if English is a second/foreign language
The following experience and skills are desirable for this role. They will form additional selection criteria in case a large number of applications are received which fulfil the essential criteria.
- Knowledge of the English language education sector
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Experience of working in customer service
- Ability to use own initiative to suggest improvements to systems or processes
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter in English to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 3rd November, with interviews to be scheduled immediately after.
We regret we are unable to contact applicants who are not shortlisted. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email or phone by November 4th.