ACE TEFL is a teacher development centre – a place where teachers can learn, develop and qualify. We aim to improve the quality of English Language Teaching (ELT) in Greece and abroad, by offering training and consultancy services to ELT professionals, such as teachers, trainers, teachers' associations, schools and publishers. ACE TEFL is a centre authorised by Cambridge to run CELTA and DELTA courses. In addition to our Cambridge teaching qualification programmes, we offer a range of short courses for teachers and trainers, and support foreign language schools with syllabus and course design, teacher observation and evaluation, as well as in-service seminars, workshops and courses.
ACE TEFL is committed to continuing to offer high quality training and consultancy services, both online and face to face. To support teachers in their professional development we offer:
- Fully equipped, spacious training rooms and meeting rooms for use by our trainees
- A specialist ELT library with hundreds of titles on linguistics, applied linguistics and methodology
- The most prestigious international teaching qualifications in the world
- World-class tutors with many years of experience of training teachers on courses like the CELTA and the DELTA
- A variety of options, including both online and face to face programmes
- Unparallelled support, with frequent one to one tutorials with the course tutors on all courses
- A personalised consultancy service for each participant on our courses
- Help with accommodation as well as visa and travel arrangements for participants from abroad
- Very reasonable fees and flexible payment methods
This programme is intended for novice teachers or teachers with some experience who need a recognised teaching qualification. Dates for new part-time courses will be announced soon. Full time courses (online or face to face) run in the summer:
- 5 June – 30 June 2023
- 3 July – 28 July 2023
- 7 August – 1 September 2023
For more information on all of our CELTA courses, please visit this page.
This programme is intended for experienced teachers, preferably with a CELTA or equivalent qualification, who wish to obtain the Cambridge Level 7 Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. The course is modular: each Module can be taken separately or you can take them all in combination. The courses about to start in the next few months are the following:
- The next DELTA Module One online course starts on 8 May and ends on 1 December.
- The next part-time DELTA Module Two course online starts on 20 May 20 and ends on 2 December.
- The next full time DELTA Module Two course starts on 3 July and ends on 25 August.
- The DELTA Module Three one-to-one course is offered on demand. You can start whenever you are ready!
For more information on any of our courses or other services, please contact us and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours – if you don’t receive a reply within 24 hours, please check your spam folder!
ACE TEFL: Learn, develop, qualify!