ACE TEFL, an authorised Cambridge Assessment English Teaching Qualification Centre, is a centre for teachers of English as a foreign language: a place where teachers can learn, develop and get qualified. Founded by two teacher educators with many years of experience of working with teachers in various contexts and capacities, ACE TEFL offers a range of services to prospective and practising teachers of English, as well as schools, teachers’ associations and ELT publishers, including:
- short seminars, webinars and workshops for teachers on specialist topics
- longer courses on various aspects of English Language Teaching
- qualifying courses intended to prepare teachers for professional qualifications, such as the Cambridge CELTA and the Cambridge DELTA certificates.
- a range of consultancy services for language schools, including syllabus and course design, inservice teacher training and observation and evaluation of teachers.
Teacher Development Workshops: Face to face and online
Our workshops, offered online and face to face, last for 2-4 hours and focus on specialist topics such as:
- Critical Thinking
- Teaching grammar communicatively
- Assessing learning online
- Managing online classes
- Techniques for giving feedback
- Developing 21st century skills
Courses for Teachers
Our longer courses for teachers include:
- Cambridge CELTA
- Cambridge DELTA Module 1
- Cambridge DELTA Module 2
- Cambridge DELTA Module 3
- Fundamentals of ELT
- Understanding and Teaching Grammar
Courses for Senior Teachers and Directors of Studies
Services for language schools
For more information on any of our courses or other services, please contact us and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours – if you don’t receive a reply within 24 hours, please check your spam folder!